Ladies join the Beloved women’s ministry spread the love of Jesus all over Mobile during our summer Go! Citywide Outreach. Thursday July 27th - Saturday July 29th, you get to choose from a range of local ministry opportunities like serving at “Wonder Woman” a night for single moms, bringing an ice cream party to the Salvation Army Family Haven Shelter, and citywide prayer walks and treasure hunts. See the list and sign up at lifechurchmobile.com or in the lobby. A $10 donation to help cover the cost of outreach supplies is greatly appreciated. He has promised us every place our feet tread and given us the keys to the kingdom! So won’t you GO!!!!!! with us?
Live Loved. Lead Loved. Serve Loved.
First, we are a group of women walking in the revelation that because of Jesus’ great love for us we have the opportunity for abundant life. We endeavor to know the love of God, and to allow every activity of our lives be a result of the love He has poured out for us.
We Are Better Together.
Jesus made it pretty clear, we are to love Him and love each other, so being together is pretty important stuff to us.
We offer an annual calendar of events intended for women of all ages. These events are intended to grow our faith and develop meaningful relationships. Please check out the calendar and don’t miss out on our next event.
Go! Missions outreach:
I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Who shall I send, and whom shall go for us?" Then I said "Here I am, send me!" Isaiah 6:8
Go! represents our missional/outreach activities. We are GOING! Join us!
Continuous Women's Outreach Opportunities:
- McKemie Place - provides food on the first Sunday of every month to the homeless women at McKemie Place. Leader: Lindsey Gurley
- The Stork Umbrella – Leader: Janet Rivera
- Hannah’s Hope – Praying for those who want children
- Embrace – Meals provided to new parents after delivery as well as prayer for new families
- Restore – personal care and outreach for those who have miscarried
- Life’s Design – we are a group of women who love to make things “beautiful” and we use this opportunity to minister to those in need while using our gifting’s. We will decorate one room of choice upon acceptance of application. Leader: Michelle Stringfellow
- Valentines to Widows – help us make a special “happy” for widows on Valentines Day
We truly are better together, so won’t you join us? To get involved or find out more about the Women’s Ministry of Life Church, please email Suzannehoward@life-church.org